Business Formation and Incorporation
Here are some of the steps included in the process:
- Determine where you want to incorporate.
- Decide which business type is best for your business and goals. Consult with an attorney or accountant.
- Determine who the directors of the corporation or who the members/managers of the LLC will be.
- Select a registered agent. Your registered agent must be listed on your Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization. The registered agent is appointed by you to receive important legal and tax documents on behalf of your business and forward them to you.
- Prepare and file the Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization per instructions from the Secretary of State's office.
Limited Liability Company or LLC
NON LEGAL ADVICE DISCLAIMER
Walia Tax & Live Scan Consultant is not a law firm, and its employees are not attorneys nor are we affiliated or associated with attorneys. This office does not practice law and does not give legal advice. Instead, you are representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through our office and/or our website. Our document preparation service is strictly limited to document preparation under the scope of California law. At no time do we check your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. This website should not be a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
The legal information provided on this site is not intended to be taken as legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Laws change rapidly, and we cannot guarantee that all the information on the site is completely current. The law differs from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and is subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool of the kind which our office provides can fit every circumstance. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
This website has links to third-party websites. Those links are simply provided as citations and aids to help you find other resources which may be of interest. These links are not intended to state or imply that our office sponsors, is affiliated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links, and are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement. We neither controls nor is responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and makes no representations about the content or accuracy of materials on the linked third-party web sites.
we are not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to your use of this site or any site linked to this site, whether from errors or omissions in the content of our site or any other linked sites, from the site being down or from any other use of the site. Use of any of the tools provided through this site is done so at your own risk.