We are office based & 24-hour mobile/traveling notaries that service all of Greater Los Angeles. We can travel to your home or business. We also travel to hospitals, nursing facilities, and jails. We're Known for having the best prices in town! Give us a call to find out!
- Acknowledgment & Jurat Certificate
Apostille/Legalization/Authentication Services. 24 HR or Less Turn-around!
- Loan Documents – Purchases, Refinances, Reverse, 1st and 2nd’s, HELOC’s
- All Services Related to a Deposition, Administering the oath to the witness & Certificate of deposition
- Real Estate Documents – Quitclaim Deed, Grant Deed, Deed of Trusts
- Certified Translations of Birth/Death Certificates, Marriage Licenses, Divorce Certs.
- Certified Translations of School/University Transcripts, Diplomas, etc.
- Certified Translations of Corporate Documents and HR/Employee Handbooks.
- Corporate, Legal, Financial, Insurance & Medical Documents
- Powers of Attorneys, Living Trusts, Advanced Health Care Directives
- Affidavits, DBA Filings, Domestic Partnership Filing, Overseas Marriage Documentation
- Minor authorizations to travel outside the country, Passport Applications, etc.
- Document Courier/Delivery Services to Client, Escrow, Fedex, UPS, etc.
- And many more document related services. Call/text or email us!
- Mobile Marriage License & Officiant Services! Available for Jail Marriages!
- Court & Immigration Interview Interpretation Services! (Amharic/English.)
I-9 Verification Services
(Bonded Immigration Consultant & Notary Public)
- I-9 Verification for Remote Employees
- E-Verify Services
- Mobile I-9 Verification throughout Southern California
- Corporate billing for I-9 Verification Services
Notary Loan Signing Agent Services
- Meet with borrowers at convenient location of their choice
- Experienced & knowledgeable in identifying loan documents for borrowers
- Obtain all signatures, initials and completion of documents
- Notarize documents as required (Acknowledgments and Jurats)
- Ability to print e-docs (Laser Printer)
Mobile Services Are Available in Los Angeles and the surrounding area including, Beverly Hills, Compton, Culver City, Inglewood, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Bel Air, Beverly Crest, Beverlywood, Beverly Grove, Brentwood, Century City, Cheviot Hills, Del Rey, Ladera Heights, Mar Vista, Pacific Palisades, Pico-Robertson, Playa del Rey, Playa Vista, Rancho Park, Sawtelle, Venice, West Los Angeles, Westchester, Westwood, Arlington Heights, Carthay, Chinatown, Downtown, East Hollywood, Echo Park, Elysian Park, Elysian Valley, Griffith Park, Hancock Park, Harvard Heights, Hollywood, Hollywood Hills, Koreatown, Larchmont, Los Feliz, Mid-City, Mid-Wilshire, Pico-Union, Silver Lake, Westlake, Windsor Square.
NON LEGAL ADVICE DISCLAIMER
Walia Tax, Immigration, Live Scan & Notary Public is not a law firm, and its employees are not attorneys nor are we affiliated or associated with attorneys. This office does not practice law and does not give legal advice. Instead, you are representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through our office and/or our website. Our document preparation service is strictly limited to document preparation under the scope of California law. At no time do we check your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. This website should not be a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
The legal information provided on this site is not intended to be taken as legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Laws change rapidly, and we cannot guarantee that all the information on the site is completely current. The law differs from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and is subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool of the kind which our office provides can fit every circumstance. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
This website has links to third-party websites. Those links are simply provided as citations and aids to help you find other resources which may be of interest. These links are not intended to state or imply that our office sponsors, is affiliated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links, and are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement. We neither controls nor is responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and makes no representations about the content or accuracy of materials on the linked third-party web sites.
we are not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to your use of this site or any site linked to this site, whether from errors or omissions in the content of our site or any other linked sites, from the site being down or from any other use of the site. Use of any of the tools provided through this site is done so at your own risk.