1045 S Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90019 | Call Now (323) 978-3395

Tax Preparation

We prepare and E-file personal income Taxes 

  • Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
  • Form 1040A, a simplified version of the 1040 form for individual income tax
  • Form 1040EZ,  the shortest federal individual income tax form.
  • Form 1040X, Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, to correct errors to an original tax return the taxpayer has already filed.

Check My Refund Status     

 Amended Return Status

Make a payment to the IRS

Business Taxes

  • Form 1120, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return.
  • Form 1120S, U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation.
  • Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income.
  • Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts. 
  • Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax.
  • Form 720, Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Return. 
  • Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return.

    Tax Calculator

    What filing status will you use on your 2018 Income Tax Return?
    Married filing joint return
    Married filing separate return
    Head of Household
     Qualifying Widow(er)


    Can someone else claim you as a dependent on his or her tax return?
    Yes No


  • Choose Single if you will be unmarried as of December 31, 2018, and do not qualify to file as Head of Household.
  • Choose Married if you will be married as of December 31, 2018.
  • Choose Married Filing Separate if you are married. This filing status may benefit you if you want to be responsible only for your own tax or if it results in less tax than filing a joint return.
    • If you and your spouse don’t agree to file a joint return, you must use this filing status unless you qualify for head of household status.
  • Choose Head of Household if you will be single as of December 31, 2018, or considered unmarried for 2018 (as explained below), and meet both the following requirements:
    • You will pay more than half the expenses for your household during 2018.
    • You have a dependent or qualifying child (see separate help on dependent) who will live with you for more than half of 2018, or you are claiming a parent as a dependent for whom you paid more than half of the household expenses. However, if the dependent is your aunt, uncle, niece, or nephew, he or she must be related to you by blood to qualify. Also, if you are claiming a dependent under a multiple support agreement, that dependent does not qualify. Even if you were legally married at the end of 2018, you are considered unmarried if you and your spouse lived apart for the last six months of 2018, your home was the main home of your son, daughter, stepson, or stepdaughter for half the year, and you were able to claim this child as your dependent (or would have been able to, but for an agreement to allow the non-custodial parent to claim the child as a dependent).
  • Choose Qualifying Widow(er) You are eligible to file your return as a qualifying widow(er) with dependent child if you meet all of the following tests.
    • You were entitled to file a joint return with your spouse for the year your spouse died. It does not matter whether you actually filed a joint return.
    • Your spouse died no more than two years before the year for which you are filing your return and you did not remarry before the end of the year for which you are filing your return.
    • You have a child or stepchild whom you can claim as a dependent. This does not include a foster child.
    • This child lived in your home all year, except for temporary absences. There are also exceptions for a child who was born or died during the year and for a kidnapped child.
    • You paid more than half the cost of keeping up a home for the year.